In need of luxurious Valentine's Day gift ideas? We've got you covered. (Photo courtesy The Joule)
No Valentine’s Day is complete without a special something for your loved one. While we’ll gladly take candy hearts and a paper Valentine, these charming (and Instagram-worthy!) tokens of affection are well worth the heart-eyes emoji.
Here are 12 great Valentine’s Day gifts that will have your love swooning:
1. No longer do Valentine’s accessories need come in flashy pinks and reds. These delightful sandals will elevate your V-Day look with charming heart details and a chic blue hue. $325, Tory Burch, toryburch.com.
2. Made with 18K yellow gold and pavé diamonds, this David Yurman pendant from the jeweler’s coveted new Petit Coeur collection is sure to melt your heart. $1,250, David Yurman, davidyurman.com.
3. They might not be robins-egg blue, but the shiny red boxes of this luxe beauty brand are still swoon-worthy — just as your lips will be with this kissable shade aptly named “Love” by sustainable cosmetics label Kjaer Weis. Being organic and refillable is just the icing on the heart-shaped cake. $65, Kjaer Weis, available in-store at Forty Five Ten on Main.
4. Of course, diamonds are the ultimate way to say “I love you.” And a piece from legendary jeweler William Noble‘s extraordinary collection (like this vintage Tiffany and Co. platinum and diamond bracelet) will be the gift she never forgets. Price upon request, William Noble Rare Jewels, williamnoble.com.
5. For a true style connoisseur, the shocking red of these Dorateymur heeled loafers are the perfect compliment to any Valentine’s Day work-wear. Here’s hoping they bring you one step closer to true love. $440, Dorateymur, at Forty Five Ten on Main.
6. Guard your heart with the ‘Surge’ Wireless Fitness Watch, featuring Fitbit‘s PurePulse heart-rate monitor. This gift for the fitness guru in your life syncs with your smartphone and comes in two shades — sleek black and playful tangerine. $250, Fitbit, nordstrom.com.
7. Candles are a must on Valentine’s Day, and the dark, sexy blend of black currant, rose absolute, leather, and moss in this 12.29 candle sets the perfect tone for a romantic evening. $150, 12.29, available in-store at Forty Five Ten on Main.
8. Make another chic bar cart addition with Casa Dragones Joven. Not only does this sipping tequila say romantic evening, but you can personalize the bottle to tell your loved one just how much you care. $275, Casa Dragones, casadragones.com.
9. Don’t forget the card! This cheeky note from Bell’INVITO Stationers is the perfect addition to your gift for him. $5, Bell’INVITO Stationers, bellinvito.com.
10. A petit gift for the guy in your life, this Cartier grooming oil melts into skin for ultimate luxury. The “L’Envol de Cartier” scent features notes of honey, musk, and patchouli. $61, Cartier, nordstrom.com.
11. These handsome calf-leather moccasins feature the classic Louis Vuitton logo, perfect for adding some flair to his look on February 14. Shade: rouge. $680, Louis Vuitton, louisvuitton.com.
12. Of course, The Joule has everything you need to make this Valentine’s Day special. The downtown Dallas hotel’s “Date Night” package includes a one-night stay between Sunday, February 12 and Thursday, February 16, drinks at The Lobby Bar, breakfast in bed, and $50 to The Spa.
Couple’s massage, anyone? While you’re there, stop by a special Valentine’s Day pop-up bakery in the lobby (it’s open Tuesday, February 14). In our opinion, coffee-table books make a fabulous gift. The Joule, 214.748.1300, thejouledallas.com.