He was our first mentor and our first coach. He helped to set our personal standards and establish our moral compass. How do we show our love for someone so important? Don’t stress! We have you covered on Father’s Day with gifts for dads of all interests.
Whether your father is fashionable, a techie or laid-back, you’ll find something to please him.
1. Help Dad show off his Texas pride with Texas Standard‘s Modern Ranger Belt. Bonus: 10 percent of all Texas Standard’s profits are donated to its partner charities, including Feeding Texas and Habitat for Humanity. $64.50, Texas Standard, available in-store at St. Bernard in Inwood Village, 214.357.9700.
2. It can be easy to lose luggage on weekend business trips, which is why a customized luggage tag is perfect for the travel-savvy dad. Bell’INVITO offers a variety of Italian leather luggage tags, available in charcoal, camel, white croc, and dove gray. $185, at bell’INVITO, 147 Pittsburg St., 214.741.1717.
3. He deserves to be as stylish as we are, so splurge on a chic pair of Tom Ford aviators. Nordstrom offers a wide range of sizes and colors in these cool shades. $525, Nordstrom, NorthPark Center, 214.231.3900.
4. For the laid-back type, STAG Provisions carries Yellow Leaf’s Vineyard Haven Hammock. It is 100-percent handwoven with a loose-knit design, ensuring extreme comfort. $199, STAG Provisions, 4525 Cole Ave., Suite 140, 214.599.2143.
5. Every ultra-fashionable father needs the iconic Louis Vuitton initialed loafer in his closet. This Monte Carlo Moccasin style also comes in rouge and noir. $680, Louis Vuitton, NorthPark Center, 214.361.8566.
6. For the impeccably accessorized male, stack up on David Yurman‘s Chevron Triple-Wrap Bracelets. Not only are they 18K gold, but the magnetic clasp makes it easy to take on and off. $995, David Yurman, NorthPark Center, 469.232.4500.
7. The father that loves to entertain should do so in style. Ralph Lauren‘s Ogden Crystal Decanter Caddy will surely impress guests. Personalize it for an extra touch. $2,995, Ralph Lauren, Highland Park Village, 214.522.5270.
8. For the dad with major swag, go for a classic pair of James Perse sneakers. The Carbon Retro Cotton Linen Sneaker is lightweight and flexible, and comes in canvas and squid. $395 to 425, James Perse, Highland Park Village, 214.379.2144.
9. If he has an appreciation for modernity, Eddie Borgo has it all. Their exclusive men’s jewelry line features timeless pieces in different color tones. Check out the sterling silver Two Cone Cuff. $375, Neiman Marcus, NorthPark Center, 214.363.8311.
10. Keep him looking dapper when he hits the links. Peter Millar offers a selection of luxury apparel, including the Geneva Packable Mélange Windbreaker, available in seafoam, mojito, british gray, and African violet. $89, Nordstrom, NorthPark Center, 214.231.3900.
11. For the techie — the man that needs the latest and greatest technology. Spoil him with Apple‘s new 12.9-inch iPad Pro, available in silver, gold, and ultra-chic space gray. From $649, Apple, 3101 Knox St., 214.520.8532.
12. The man who enjoys fly fishing in Aspen is guaranteed to need a premium Yeti cooler. These coolers are top quality, especially the Tundra 45, which comes with two inches of PermaFrost insulation. $349.99, Dick’s Sporting Goods, The Shops at Park Lane, 214.696.5800.