- 25 minutes
- Serves 8 tacos
- 1 tbsp Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 3 Chicken Breasts, large sized, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 cups Slaw
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Leaf, leaves, chopped
- 8 Soft Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp Ground Garlic
- 2 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper, 2-3 tsp
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Hungarian Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Full Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with jerk seasoning.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and 2 tsp jerk seasoning.
- Build the tacos by placing slaw first, top with chicken slices and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with cilantro and a fresh squeeze of lime.
Interested in submitting a recipe? Email Us.