- 35 minutes (+4 hours for marinading)
- Serves 4 to 6
This is a twist to a very traditional Korean marinade. We use boneless chicken thighs, but you can easily substitute for chicken breasts. Be sure to marinate the chicken at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before grilling. Do not remove any excess marinade, as it becomes a glaze when grilling.
At home we make lettuce wraps with red leaf lettuce, a little rice, kimchi, green onions, and some of the remaining marinade as a sauce. It’s a perfect light and healthy meal for the hot summer months.” – Daniel Ajtai, Yong at Finn Hall
- 1 cup Gochujang paste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients well.
- Set aside ½ cup of marinade to use as extra sauce for your meal (grilled chicken works deliciously).
Interested in submitting a recipe? Email Us.