- 20 to 30 minutes
- Serves 4
Focused on providing high quality, sustainable products for all, Eataly is the largest Italian retail and dining experience in the world, transforming the way consumers experience food, beverage and culture. At Eataly, guests have the unique opportunity to experience Italian culture through markets, counters, cafés, restaurants, and educational offerings that explore the best food and beverage options Italy’s 20 regions and the world has to offer.
Get a sneak peak of Eataly Dallas (opening 2020) with this exclusive Spaghetto al Pomodoro recipe.
- 1 package Spaghetti di Gragnano IGP Carta Paglia by Afeltra
- 2 jars Così Com'è Whole Red Datterino Tomatoes, unpeeled in tomato juice
- 1/4 cup ROI Monocultivar Taggiasca Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for serving
- 1 1/2 tsp Sicilian Sale Integrale Sea Salt by Il Mercante di Spezie
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh basil
- kosher salt, for cooking pasta
- Crush the tomatoes between your fingers, letting them fall into a saucepan. Stir in the tomato juices, olive oil, and season with the Sicilian sea salt to taste.
- To cook the pasta, heat a large pot of water. When the water reaches a boil, add a palmful of kosher salt until the water is salty. Add the spaghetti and cook for 11 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pasta to the saucepan with the tomatoes.
- Add half a cup of the pasta water and toss together everything over medium heat to combine for about 1 minute.
- Divide spaghetti into four warmed bowls. Drizzle with olive oil and add a sprig of fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Interested in submitting a recipe? Email Us.