- 20 minutes
- Seres 4 (16-18 meatballs)
XOXO Dining Room’s ‘Impossible’ Meatballs are a guest favorite and their most popular shareable at the restaurant. They serve the Impossible Meatballs on a bed of semolina, however, they also taste great with creamy polenta, mashed potatoes or one of the dipping sauces. The ‘Impossible’ Meatballs were developed in-house and are the top selling shareable plate.” – XOXO Dining Room
- 12 oz Impossible Burger (ground)
- 2 Tbsp shallot confit
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp chives
- 2 tsp basil
- 4 Tbsp butter, diced into small cubes
- 6 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients, ideally in a stand mixer fixed with the paddle attachment. Mix until homogeneous.
- Use a 1.5 oz scoop to portion meatballs, then roll into balls using your hands. Bake at 500℉ for 15 minutes.
- Serve on creamy polenta.
Interested in submitting a recipe? Email Us.