- serves 4
Some recipes are almost too pretty to eat. This salmon crudo recipe is one of those! Try cooking this fresh fish recipe and enjoy the unique flavors featured.
- .25 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- .25 cup Lemon juice
- .5 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tsp Mint (finely chopped)
- 2tsp Dill (finely chopped)
- to taste Salt and pepper
- .5 cup English cucumber (small dice)
Curried Crème Fraiche
- .75 cup Crème fraiche
- .25 cup Duke's mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Chives (finely chopped)
- .5 tsp High quality yellow curry powder
- to taste Salt
Ora King Salmon Crudo
- 1 lb Salmon (cubed)
- Cucumber Dressing
- Curried Crème Fraiche
- 16 Dill fronds (picked)
- Crunchy sea salt
- Everything flat bread crackers
-Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate.
-Be sure to shake vigorously before serving.
Curried Crème Fraiche:
-Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
Ora King Salmon Crudo:
-Mix the salmon with the cucumber dressing.
-Divide the salmon evenly on your desired dishes.
-“Dot” the curried crème fraiche randomly around the fish.
-Sprinkle with crunchy sea salt and dill fronds.
-Serve immediately with crackers or anything crunchy.
*Do not pre mix the salmon with the dressing. The lemon juice will begin to cook the fish and it won’t be as pretty.
Interested in submitting a recipe? Email Us.