Handheld, single serving sliders are the ideal crowd pleaser, and the caramelized onions cooked with a TX flare packs a nice punch atop your pulled pork.
- 1 Yellow onion
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Texas Straight Bourbon
- Thinly slice onions and place into pan at medium heat.
- Add in olive oil and slowly sauté onions down. Right as they start to become translucent, add in bourbon.
- Mix in for an additional 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- Drain out any access liquid.
- Top the slidersand enjoy.
Interested in submitting a recipe? Email Us.