- 10 minutes
- Serves 1 to 2
Chef Travis McShane wanted to highlight a popular dish from his menu that is featured on both the lunch and dinner menus at Ostia. Because the dish is a light starter, it pairs perfectly with a pasta, such as the gnocchi, and the signature roasted chicken with salsa verde. It’s healthy, fresh, and delicious!
The dish has a mix of healthy ingredients, including fresh cauliflower, tatsoi, golden raisins, pistachios and olive oil. Plus, it’s so easy to make at home!” – Travis McShane, Ostia
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups tatsoi (or baby spinach)
- 1 cup toasted pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2.5 oz white balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice one head of cauliflower on a Japanese mandolin on fine setting into a large mixing bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Season with salt, pepper, vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil to taste. Serve immediately.
Interested in submitting a recipe? Email Us.