Are you ready for an epic Game of Thrones trivia night at King's Bierhaus?
A sneak peek at tonight's prizes
A special Game of Thrones menu will be on display at King's Bierhaus tonight.
GoT-themed desserts, cocktails, and, and beer will also be on hand.
Brace yourself. Winter is coming… to The Heights. If the aforementioned statement made your blood tingle, it’s likely you’re a Game of Thrones fan. Lucky for you, so is the German-American biergarten King’s Bierhaus.
The recently-opened Heights restaurant — stationed at 2044 East T.C. Jester Boulevard — is channeling the world of Westeros with a Game of Thrones-inspired trivia night, from 7 to 10 pm tonight. The festivities are a one-night-only riff on the restaurant’s weekly Wednesday trivia installment.
Game of Thrones fanatics should come ready to battle for the trivia throne, an honor that will include a bevy of prizes — think everything from GoT-themed flasks to medieval beer steins — as well as titles for the first, second, and third place teams.
King’s will also unveil a limited Game of Thrones menu, which will start serving at 5 pm. Featured dishes include:
• Dragon Eggs: deviled eggs topped with chicken wiener schnitzel and house-made bourbon, bacon jam
• Hot Pie’s Meat Pies: a trio of stuffed pies served with fresh lime cabbage salad
• Giants Knuckle Soup: oxtail soup made with homemade bone broth, potatoes, zucchini, and corn
• Sweet Meats: a half, smoked chicken topped with honey butter glaze, served with mashed potatoes and gravy
• Flea Bottom Special: slow-smoked turkey leg served with barbecue sauce and parsley mashed potatoes
• Northman’s Dinner: two-pound pork shank served accompanied by red cabbage, sauerkraut, Austrian potato salad, and homemade apple horseradish
• Dinner at the Twins: Bangers and Mash — two bratwursts paired with mashed potatoes and gravy
Game of Thrones-themed dessert, cocktails and beer will also be on hand. Make sure to get there early. The Oktoberfet-style seating is sure to fill up fast.