- Sleek patent leather updates the look of this edgy Givenchy sneaker.
- Kendall Jenner out and about in NYC in her favorite metal cap-toe Miu Miu skater shoe
- Show your playful side in the Joshua Sanders smile-face skate sneaker.
- Add animal-print footwear to an all-black outfit for a walk on the wild side.
- Bright slip-on sneakers make any outfit fun and youthful.
- Elevate your casual look in a pair of black slip-ons and a fitted denim jacket.
Once a classic boys shoe, now a necessity for the chicest of casual outfits … How has this skater slip-on sneaker fallen into the arsenals of some of the top designers?
Easy. They’re comfortable, effortless and stylish — a combination we all love. Gone are the days of sacrificing a great outfit because of your frumpy flats. Designers Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Saint Laurent and others have put out a variety of slip-ons to match every occasion. Throw on a leather jacket with your slip-ons for some edgy street cred, or slide into a more feminine pair for a perfect midi-skirt combination.
For the days when heels aren’t happening, the easy slip-on will lend major style points.